PipeWay Energy Construction Inc. strives to ensure that all assigned personnel, subcontractors and visitors are protected by the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and environment, and that all applicable concerns are adequately addressed to prevent injuries to person and to prevent damage to property and equipment.
Accident prevention is held to the utmost importance, as accidents that resulting in personal injury, damage to property or equipment represent needless waste and loss. All practical steps shall be taken to maintain a safe place to work. PipeWay Energy Construction, Inc. implements a process on each project to manage loss control. When accidents do occur, the goal is to return employees back to modified duty positions as quickly as possible.
- All employees attend a safety orientation, detailing specific safety protocols when working in confined spaces
- All project foremen maintain current OSHA certification
- Reporting all safety incidents, as well as near misses, so that we can learn from them and prevent future recurrence
- Complete OSHA and client mandated reports when necessary
- Monitoring system and maintenance schedules for all equipment to ensure optimal performance and safety
- Drug Free workplace; Enforced by Drug testing
- Zero tolerance policy for any unsafe activity on site
- 3rd party safety audit
- Current CPR and First Aid Cards
- Certified Traffic Managers
1534 Fleet Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Contact Us Today for an Estimate: